Friday, April 25, 2014

38. Just a Note for Jack, Who Searches out Beautiful Places, People, Literature, Music, Minds.

Всяк глядит, да не всяк видит.                                         

                                           Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.



(This is my 'boyfriend', my husband, my tormenter and the one who challenges me to do it all over again - 18 years married next month - I forget the date, he does not. We're old, but we're still 'hunky', thrilled to fill every day with new experiences and fun, and we bicker, too. It's almost perfect)

Thank you for finding me, too, and for considering the beauty within. I love you! I am doing very well!  Go get 'em! I will be watching. The one hard-fast rule is you DO have to take great photos - you know.




Если бы молодость знала, если бы старость могла.
                                                                        Youth is wasted on the young 

Literal: If only the youth would know, if the old age would be able to.


ps Sorry about bad 'screen shot' presentaion, size - these are so beautiful in right size, display, some of my favorites among many many favorites. And particularly sorry for that black line bad crop on 1st, Sweetie.  Forgive me. I have chemo-fingers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment